Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Progress...

Okay so I have made it to my final weeks into the Slim in 6 program. I must say I am dying (or close to it) but since I am almost done I think I can continue on. LOL
(Last day is July 18th)

I checked a couple measurements this morning. Didn't mark them down but wanted to see if there have been ANY changes since my wk 2 measurements. I am happy to say that I have lost an average of 1 inch all over so far. (Some places more then 1 inch) I guess thats progress. Not as much as I'd like but it's something. (Also lost close to 6lbs...)

I also join a weight loss challenge and now I have other depending on me to keep this up.

Once I finish the Slim in 6 DVD's I think I will start running. It might be less tasking on my body. Funny you'd think running would be harder. LOL That or I'll be one of "those' people speed walking (said to be as effective but easier on your knees). Sounds like a plan to me.

Happy Working Out!

No comments: