Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Making Progress

I'm so excited to say that I've had some progress, but not as much as I'd hope to see this time. I've lost 5lbs and 8 inches all over. It seems like I'm working harder this time but not having the results I'd hoped for. I've been told to look at the inches lost and not so much the weight....soooo with that being said, I'm happy with the 8 inches. I also started back up at the gym. I have to get my cardio in. I've gained some running partners, so next week I will start running with this group at 5am Mon, Wed, Fri. OMG! What am I thinking???? I hope I make it through this....LOL

1 comment:

AudreyO said...

Wishing you success on this journey. I got so tired of myself in the mirror that I joined the gym and changed my eating. I've now lost 30 pounds. I'd love to lose 5 more, but not sure that will happen. I'm not willing to make any more changes. Those are some early mornings, but you'll feel great.